Thursday, November 29, 2012

Did You Know You Could: Skip a Shampoo



Well, obviously you can skip a shampoo. I do it all the time. But this is a different kind of skipping...the kind where you get your hair wet too.

I think any boys reading are saying, "Well, duh Cassidy," but women don't really like to get their hair wet if they're not shampooing. At least I don't. And since I've already talked about how shampooing everyday is bad...I think you see where I'm going with this.

Sometimes, especially with short hair, you just need to wet it and restyle it...so here's what you do.

scrub your scalp vigorously with your fingers. after you have wet your hair in the shower, scrubbing will help lift off any dirt and grease that is lingering on your scalp. then rinse again.

condition. personally it's hard for me to put a comb through my wet hair if I haven't used conditioner. so make sure you do this step.

That's all. Pretty simple. This doesn't really work two times in a row. And it might not work at all for you, or take your hair a bit of getting used to. But for those who need to restyle their hair, and don't want to shampoo everyday, this is a great method.

So try it out. Let me know if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!