Thursday, October 25, 2012

Travel Essentials



I'm getting ready to embark on a two-week road trip, so naturally all I can think about is what I'm going to pack. I'm not one to over pack..okay that's a lie, but I'm trying to change my over-packing ways. So this list is just as much to help me as it is to help you.

Alright, shall we?



hair
  • Blowdryer- let's face it. those blowdryers in the hotel rooms are terrible. bring your own.
  • flat iron/curling iron- but only one. which do you use more?
  • shampoo/conditioner- obviously.
  • hairspray and one other product- i cannot live without hairspray or sebastian trilliant

makeup
  • everything you use on your most minimal day
  • that extra eyeshadow you use on your most made up day 

face
  • facewash- please don't rely on the hotel's facewash
  • SPF- if you forget everything else, just don't forget your SPF
  • your "i can't live without this" products- mine is skin ceuticals' renew overnight. love that stuff.


What other beauty products are a must pack for you? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!