Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How To Tuesday Wednesday: Headband Curls

So I got a bit ambitious yesterday. You see...I thought it was already Wednesday. You can imagine my disappointment when I make it through the whole day, write my planned Wednesday blog post, go workout, and then make it home and see that Parenthood is on. Wait isn't that a Tuesday night show? Oh. OH. And then I was three days away from Friday yet again.

What I had planned on doing yesterday was to tell you about headband curls. They are amazing. And the best part: no heat required.



Step 1:



You want to start with slightly damp hair. Put your headband around your head as pictured above.

Step 2:

Start twisting and tucking your hair around the headband. Work all the way around one side, then start again on the other side.

It should look like this...



Step 3:

Sleep.


Step 4:




When you wake up, just gently pull out the headband. 

And you'll have this...


va-va-voom!

5 comments:

Thank you!