Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How To Tuesday: Braided T-Shirt Headband

Don't run away if you think you can't DIY! I'm a terrible DIYer, but I did this project with ease.

I love this DIY headband because a) I've got a ton of t-shirts lying around and b) my short hair is always falling out of my pony tails when working out and c) who doesn't love a cute headband?

No one. That's who.




Step 1: cut your shirt


You want to cut off the bottom hem first. Then cut three 1" sections all the way across.

Step 2: braid


So there's a step in between that. Okay two steps. First cut one end of your loops to make them into three long pieces. Then pull them so they roll into each other. Tape one end together (then to a piece of furniture)... So that was three steps. Don't judge me.

Then braid it. 

When you get to the end (or big enough for your head) just tie the two ends together. The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!