Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BB Creams: What are They?




There's been a lot of talk on the market about a new product simply called BB Cream. What does the BB stand for you ask? Well...

BB originally stood for blemish balm, but has since become to be known as beauty balm. The product has been around for a while, dating back to the 1950s where it was designed by a German dermatologist for post-laser treatments. But the skincare-meets-makeup product rose to fame in Asia, where it was named "the secret of Korean actresses." BB cream then, of course, made its way over to the Western world.

The product comes in a variety of formulas, but the basic gist is that it is an all-in-one stop. I hate layering cream after cream on my face in the morning, mainly because as soon as I step outside it's just going to melt off, or at least it feels that way. So now, I throw that BB on and I'm good. I'm not having to do four different steps. Sunscreen, moisturize, anti-aging, foundation. It's pretty fantastic.

There are a couple of different companies that offer BB cream, from Dr. Jart (the one that I use) to Dior. But I'm super excited to say that jane iredale is coming out with one this summer. As the leader in skincare makeup, I'm excited to see how awesome their product will be. Because let's face it? It's going to be awesome.

Do you use BB cream? Which one? Tell me in the comments below!


photo, info: wikipedia

1 comment:

  1. There are a couple of different companies that offer BB cream, from Dr. Jart (the one that I use) to Dior. But I'm super excited to say that jane iredale is coming out with one this summer. As the leader in skincare makeup, I'm excited to see how awesome their product will be. Because let's face it? It's going to be awesome.
    The Collection Marts is platform where you can view latest designs about home décor and bedding. We have large range in different categories with finest fabric in cotton and silk. You can view not only present trends but also view huge collection with reasonable price. The Collection Marts can provide fast service about delivery as well as customer support too. Our products are not only self-made but also, well connected with markets to ensure for possibility of available designs if client want to purchase. The Collection Marts customer support open 24/7 to guide their customers about material or product stuff.
    floral bedspreads king size
    oversized bedspreads for king bed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!